Health & Care.
Real TIME MANAGEMENT
Influence the present. To achieve expected outcomes
Real Time View Of Your Operations
Get in-depth actionable information across your operational landscape.
- Asset Management
- Asset Utilisation
- Critical Resource Management
- Digitisation of Resource Management
- Respond to events and incidents
In any operation with a large number of mobile assets and high footfall, assets management and utilisation is critical:
- Inventory of All Assets
- Real Time Location of Assets
- Alerts if Assets are leaving designated areas
- Establish usage patterns
- Establish servicing patterns
- Plan ahead for mobilisation of assets
- Locate assets effectively (close to their use)
- Reduce Capex costs
Digitise your infrastructure for an efficient and effective operational management
- Remove manual steps (e.g. manual entry books)
- Remove non-value added steps
- Release infrastructure capacity
- Release resource capacity
- Gain actionable insights into patterns of usage
- Leverage analytical tools to simulate and predict scenarios
facts & Figures.
mobile asset utilisation in hospitals.
Hours wasted/month in searching equipment
extra cost per day/bed in NHS due to delayed discharge (GBP)